Secure Shell is a great tool for securely connecting between several machines. In the past weeks, I am using it more and more, but I was getting tired of typing too much. I found a great article on setting up passwordless authentication using public/private keys and defining multiple SSH identities, but it still wasn’t enough.
- VirtualBox and raw host disk access Aug 21, 2012
- Keep Chef out of your Docker containers Mar 14, 2015
- Required Reading – 2015-05-18 | We Build Devops on Keep Chef out of your Docker containers
- Sven Lito on Keep Chef out of your Docker containers
Excellent approach, thanks for
- Paul Becotte on Keep Chef out of your Docker containers
I really like this tip- pretty awesome! Would be even (...)